NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
PLEASE NOTE: All patients must enter the clinic from the back of the surgery
- we have closed the front entrance until COVID vaccinations are commenced.
Please complete the new patient form prior to your appointment and bring along on the day.
Flu vaccinations are available at our clinic for both private and over 65 year old patients.
Welcome to Nuriootpa Medical Centre
Our practice provides a comprehensive medical service to Nuriootpa and the Barossa Valley area. We offer a wide range of health support for obstetrics, women’s health, anaesthetics, surgery and minor procedures, family health, preventative medicine, and other special interests.
All patients who require after hours emergency care need to call or attend Tanunda Memorial Hospital on (08) 8563 2398.
As a practice we aim to give you the time necessary to properly explore and deal with health issues, and aim to provide continuing care. All the doctors at this practice are involved in continuing medical education, and are vocationally registered general practitioners. This means that we are committed to quality general practice.
To provide a confidential, all encompassing health service to our
patients in the Barossa Valley in a safe and friendly, non threatening,
non judgmental professional environment
VACCINATIONS ARRIVE FROM THE 22ND OF MARCH.
Patients can book after this for the
CONSENT FORM FOR COVID-19 VACCINATION
- All patients intending to get the COVID-19 vaccination will need to download & complete this consent form.
>> Download COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form
- If you are a new patient to our clinic, you will also need to complete a 'New Patient Form' prior to your appointment & bring it with you.
>> Download New Patient Form
PREPARING FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINATION
- If you are getting the COVID-19 vaccination, please read this guide to ensure you are fully prepared prior to your appointment.
>> Download COVID-19 Vaccination Preparation Fact Sheet
- All patients must enter the clinic from the back of the surgery - we have closed the front entrance until COVID vaccinations are commenced.
For more information and updates regarding COVID-19, please visit the SA Health website here.